Imam Raza has 16+ years of experience in the IT industry working in different capacities for providing solutions to various clients. His specialties include; Enterprise Software Architecture, Mobile devices Architecture and software services including consulting, outsourcing and offshore incubation.
He is engaged with Folio3 and responsible for Solution Architecture and consulting for USA outsourcing firms which include Hiplink, DiagnosisOne, Twinstrata, Bitzer and PerfectServ. As part of various initiatives he introduced software best practices/processes which include Extreme programming practices, TDD (Test Driven Development), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming),CI (Continous Integration) with TeamCity (distributed build agent system) and IOC (Inversion of Control) with Spring Framework.
Imam attended SenchaCon2015 conference in California USA in April 2015 representing the company. Gave demo of Folio3 developed Sencha products to Sencha company executives. Made the two company leadership meet for the partnership.
Imam has been Google Developer Group(GDG) speaker since 2011. He has delivered technical speech at GDG at various occasion such as
- GDG DevFest 2011: Conducted Hackathon workshop on Android Development at PAF KIET Karachi main campus. https://imamraza.wordpress.com/2011/09/25/android-workshop-at-gtug-at-paf-kiet/
- GDG DevFest 2012: Delivered tech talk on “Android Development” at first ever official Google sponsored GDG DevFest event held in Pearl Continental Karachi.
- Dart Workshop 2014: Conducted workshop on Google Dart technology at Bahria University. https://imamraza.wordpress.com/2014/02/21/dart-workshop-at-google-developer-group-karachi/
- GDG DevFest 2016: Delivered tech talk on “Android N” at GDG DevFest annual event held Iqra University main campus https://www.slideshare.net/imamrazaansari/gdg-devfest-2016-session-on-android-n
Imam has also been nominated as honorable Judge for different software competitions held by different Universities/Organization such as
- ITEC Software competition held in NED University karachi.
- Final year projects evaluation for NU-FAST University, Karachi, .
Below are his past companies experiences:
- He worked as Senior Software Engineer at canadian based company Edev where he developed XNF (Extreme dotnet Framework) that saves about 60% of development time by generating dotnet reusable code from Edev POC requirment gathering tool.
- He worked as Software Engr in Etilize inc where he was part of the team of four developers that founded Etilize current CMS solution.
- He worked as Software Engr in TPI (Technology Promotional International) where he worked on Software Agents framework JATLite and converted static Software Agents into Mobile one.
Imam did his master in computer science from University of Karachi. He did his bachelor in Mechanical Engg from NED University with distinction.