Follow below steps to make org.eclipse.equinox.http.helper.jar
- You need to checked out source code of this bundle from the eclipse repository (Server: :pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvsroot/eclipse Module: /equinox-incubator/org.eclipse.equinox.http.helper). Its size is very small around 50.2kb
- Make an empty project of plugin type in eclipse and then put above org.eclipse.equinox.http.helper\src contents into its src folder of the project. Similarly put org.eclipse.equinox.http.helper\META-INF\manifest.mf file into the project Meta-INF folder.
- Right click on the project and click “export”. Then click Deployable plug-ins and fragments as shown below and then click next.
- In the next screen, check the box against the plugin “org.eclipse.equinox.http.helper” and provide the location for plugin jar file, as shown below and then click finish.
- This will create org.eclipse.equinox.http.helper_126.96.36.199901151028.jar in the plugin folder of the specified location e.g in the above case in c:\plugin\org.eclipse.equinox.http.helper_188.8.131.52901151028.jar